Host your special event in Waskesiu!
Planning a wedding, conference, workshop retreat, family reunion, Christmas party or special event? Look to the four-season resort community of Waskesiu, located in the heart of Prince Albert National Park. Enjoy the many amenities and services. The possibilities are endless!
Hold your event in the community of Waskesiu where we can:
- accommodate groups of 170 for indoor events
- provide dining or catering for a variety of functions
- provide a variety of accommodations (ranging from hotel rooms, suites, cabins)
- provide meeting and board rooms
- Hike one of the many trails
- Ski the 150 kilometres of groomed ski trails
- Winterized picnic shelters with fireplaces
- Waskesiu Adventure Center offers guided water tours and watercraft rentals
- Superb golf courses available at Elk Ridge and Waskesiu
- Play a game of tennis or lawn bowl
- Day use areas provide picnic tables and fire pits for a social gathering – ask your caterer to cater a meal outdoors
- Play a game of horse shoes, baseball or soccer
- Rent a two-seater bike and tour the townsite
- Scenic driving tour and walking tour brochures available
- Arrange an interpretive program
- Drive to see the free roaming bison on their historic range
- Tour the Heritage Museum, Friends of the Park building, Nature Center and numerous stores in the townsite
Event possibilities are endless…
- fun run or walk
- bike race/tour
- tennis tournament
- lawn bowling tournament
- ski loppet
Please note certain events require a special events permit.
The knowledgeable townsite staff will assist you in completing a brief special events application.
Call 306- 663-4520 for details.
For more information contact the park office 306-663-4522, or visit us at PANP Visitor Information
or call the Waskesiu Chamber of Commerce 306-663-5410.
Visitor Experience Manager
Prince Albert National Park
Northern Prairie Field Unit